Here is what Digital Marketing Agencies in San Diego Can Do for You
Can you imagine finding qualified “leads” from Facebook who you can sell everything from solar panels to flower arrangements, promote events and launch new products?
In the following case study you will learn how to acquire thousands of new leads and generate more than $100,000 Mexican pesos in sales in less than 30 days, with less than $3000 in Facebook ads. An ROI of +3500%
In order to achieve this, you have to be familiar with the following concepts:
- What is Facebook Business Manager?
- User segmentation via Facebook Audience Insights.
- Running the advertisement platform on Facebook Ads Manager
- Landing page generators such as Leadpages, Unbounce, Optimizely or 22Social.
Now, to cover all four of these topics in a single blog post would be an excessive amount of information. But I will map out our strategy step by step, assuming you have previous experience with Facebook ads.
Step 0. Facebook sales are done through discovery, not like Google Adwords where customers are looking to solve their problems.
This completely changes the way the content is presented.
Step 1. Initial Checklist
Before setting up your campaign on Ads manager or Power Editor make sure to have the following items:
- Clear objective in mind for your marketing campaign
- Tracking setup (GA or other).
- Social profile updated.
- Website with product collections.
- Appropriate product photos.
Step 2. Advanced segmentation on Facebook.
Are you still reading? Great, let’s move on to the next step.
The following task consists in defining your market on Facebook in order to identify your target audience.
A very simple process, called buyer persona creation, is required to achieve this. This is a series of questions that define your public’s psychographic and demographic traits.
- What’s your ideal client’s age and gender?
- What TV shows, blogs, books or public figures do they follow?
- What are their hopes and fears?
You might wonder ¿What’s so special about this segmentation?
In this case, demographic segmentation was enough to make the advertisements work. Always consider looking for marketing agencies in San Diego At this point, the variables we monitor are the CTR (Click through rate) and Cost per Action, which vary depending on the advertisement’s objective.
Basically, the higher the interaction between your advertisement and the public, the lower its cost.
Step 3. Define your advertisement’s objective.
Facebook has many types of objectives according to your client’s “Funnel” stage.
Usually, there are 3 fundamental stages:
- The stage where the potential client doesn’t know you or has very little information about your product.
- In this stage, the prospect is already familiar with your company, has interacted with it a few times, or has even downloaded and consumed your content.
- Strategies that focus on converting the prospects into paying customers.
In this study we decided to use a Clicks to website campaign to promote a sweepstakes.
Step 4. Launch and optimize your campaigns
You have defined your target market, your product, and your campaign objective. The only thing that’s left is to analyze the performance d your marketing campaigns.
Our strategy consisted of sending traffic to a landing page to collect their email addresses.
As soon as people sign up for the sweepstakes, they are redirected to a “Thank you” page which is where the upsell, a larger product, was presented.
As a result, we were able to generate 2208 potential clients, 50% of which were acquired through the upsell.
Out of those potential clients, 20% bought a product with an average price of $200 mexican pesos. The total sales generated by investing just $2,700 mexican pesos in advertising were more than $110,000 pesos.
A return on investment of more than %3500 in 30 days.
Step 5. Now is your turn.
We shared our step by step strategy on how to use Facebook Ads to sell physical products.
Now the question is: How can you apply what you just learned to increase your company’s growth?
For more on Digital Marketing San Diego follow: The White Rabbit